Nuba’s catering services can accommodate small office lunches, celebrations at home, buffet dinners for 200, and everything in between. Nuba creates food with commitment to quality ingredients. We seek out the freshest ingredients—organic and local when available—and handpick them daily. A large portion of our menu items are vegan. All meats are halal, non-medicated, and hormone free. We cater to a large variety of dietary restrictions and allergies so you will find our menus contain plenty of options for all your preferences. Nuba is also a loyal supporter of local art and culture though film, music, and festivals and a fundraising partner with many local and international charities.
Let Nuba do something special for you!
Catering Order Policies
- Orders may be placed by phone or e-mail. We request that any initial or change of orders to be submitted by noon the previous day.
- Free delivery between 11am-6pm Monday to Saturday in Vancouver in the area on the map with a minimum order of $150 or minimum 10 people. ($15 delivery charge for orders less than $150 or after hours).
- We deliver for a $35 fee to areas outside our marked delivery area and within 15 km of our location. $60 for further areas and greater than 15 km distance.
- You receive a 5% discount and two Nuba tote bags with all pick-ups only from Nuba on Main, 146 East 3rd Avenue.
- Catering is available Monday – Saturday. Sunday caterings will only be arranged for orders of minimum 30 people or $500.
We will do our best to accommodate orders placed inside of 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee that our services will be available. If you are set on using Nuba for your event, please provide as much notice as possible.
After you have selected the menu you would like, request Nuba catering here
Click here to view the Catering Menu
To speak directly to our catering manager Cristel Moubarak, please contact us during regular office hours, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.