Nuba’s catering services can accommodate small office lunches, celebrations at home, buffet dinners for 200, and everything in between. Nuba creates food with commitment to quality ingredients. We seek out the freshest ingredients—organic and local when available—and handpick them daily. A large portion of our menu items are vegan. All meats are halal, non-medicated, and hormone free. We cater to a large variety of dietary restrictions and allergies so you will find our menus contain plenty of options for all your preferences. Nuba is also a loyal supporter of local art and culture though film, music, and festivals and a fundraising partner with many local and international charities.
Let Nuba do something special for you!
Catering Order Policies
- Catering is available Monday – Saturday, with a $200 minimum spend. Sunday and stat holiday catering will only be arranged with a $500 minimum spend. (Additional fees may apply.)
- Orders must be placed on our new online order form.
- We request that any initial or change of orders to be submitted by 12 pm on the business day (Monday-Friday) prior to your order.
- $15 fee on last minute changes to your order, or orders submitted after 12 pm on the business day (Monday-Friday) prior to your order.
- Since our office is closed over the weekends, Saturday-Monday orders must be finalized by Friday at noon.
- Free delivery between 11am-6pm Monday to Saturday in Vancouver in the area on the map for orders that meet our minimum-spend of $200.
- We deliver for a $35 fee to areas outside our marked delivery area and within 15 km of our location. $60 for further areas and greater than 15 km distance.
- Orders that meet our minimum-spend receive a 5% discount and two Nuba tote bags with pick-ups only from Nuba on Main, 146 East 3rd Avenue.
We will do our best to accommodate orders placed inside of 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee that our services will be available. If you are set on using Nuba for your event, please provide as much notice as possible.
- A $45 cancellation fee is applicable if orders are cancelled after deadline window.
- An order cancellation the day of will be charged 50%.
- For orders that have been prepared and are not picked up, the full invoice amount will be charged.
- Payment Expected within 30 days
- Accepted Payment Methods: Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard), Cheque.
- Also accepted upon arrangement with manager and at pick-up from commissary kitchen: Interac Debit
- Late payments are subject to a 2% interest per month; 24% per annum.
To speak directly to our catering manager Cristel Moubarak, please contact us during regular office hours, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.